Nominations are now open for companies and groups to apply for the 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards. Categories include 1) business and management innovation, 2) technology, service and research innovation, or 3) applications and market innovation.
For more than a decade, Robotics Business Review RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards It highlighted the most creative and influential innovations from around the world that have advanced the status of robotics. Robotics business review It is currently seeking nominations for the 2022 Robotics Innovation Awards.
innovation and transformation
For the robotics sector, innovation has never been more important. Innovation is critical to the success and long-term competitiveness of regions, vertical markets and individual firms. Not only can innovations lead to new products and services, but they can also transform industries and societies.
Innovation in all its forms
In essence, every innovation begins with an idea that can influence, improve, or create a solution. The 2021 RBR50 RFP and Selection process understands that innovation can take many forms — technological, commercial, market and investment — acting individually, or in combination, to accelerate the growth of the robotics sector. The sources of robotics innovation can be technology, products, and service providers, but also academics, researchers, government and private business development groups, and the investment community.
How to apply
editors Robotics business review Seeking offers from companies, research and development institutions, business development and investment groups, and others to consider the 2022 RBR50 Awards.
- Each submission must indicate an innovation that has been initiated, released or implemented Between January 1, 2021 and February 1, 2022.
- Each submission must fall into one of three categories: 1. Business and management innovation. 2. Technology, services and research innovation. or 3. Application and market innovation (See descriptions below)
- The application deadline is Friday 11 February 2022.
Business Innovation and Management
Entries should describe business and management initiatives or practices that enhance the company’s commercial standing, foster growth in the robotics sector, or improve society. Innovative business and management categories include:
- Leadership Setting goals and taking actions that improve business performance, outperform the competition, inspire others, or have other positive conclusions
- Market Participation Actions that increase interaction between the company and its customers, partners, or robotics sector
- business models New approaches to selling bots products or services, including market expansion, new product introduction, acquisitions and investments, and more
- good social Initiatives that provide a positive social benefit such as improving sustainability, encouraging diversity, increasing safety in the workplace, and supporting disadvantaged groups or communities
Research, product technology and service innovation
Submissions must describe innovative technologies or services that entered the commercial market after January 2019.
- Primary or applied research Research published between January 1, 2020 and April 1, 2021 focused on robotics, automation, and supporting technologies and approaches that are expected to boost the commercial robotics sector.
- Product Introduction Innovative technologies and products that have been introduced and made available for sale to individuals, businesses and other groups in industrial, commercial, public sector and consumer markets.
- Service Introduction – Includes newly introduced business, engineering or technology services. Examples include design, development, manufacturing, legal services, and robotics-as-a-service offerings.
Application and market innovation
These RBR50 entries should feature newly developed applications for specific segments that deliver value, provide entry into new markets, or improve performance over existing approaches through improved productivity, increased quality, reduced costs, etc. Markets include:
- construction / demolition
- Defense / Public Safety / Security
- energy facilities
- Healthcare / Medical / Rehabilitation
- Logistics supply chain
RBR50 Honorees Benefits
The RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards offer technology, product, and service providers, along with researchers, business development organizations and investment groups, a unique opportunity for branding, marketing and education. The RBR50 honoree benefits include:
- A press release announcing the winners of the 2021 RBR50 Innovation Awards will be sent out, as well as pushed through WTWH Media’s Robotics Group’s comprehensive technology social media and business social media channels.
- A searchable list and profiles of the 2021 RBR50 Innovation Award winners will be hosted Robotics business review. RBR50 winners will be cited as part of our ongoing year-round robotics coverage.
- The winners of the 2021 RBR50 Innovation Award will be included in a special RBR50 Innovation Award publication produced by Android Report To be included in design world magazine As a print publication (40,000 circulations) and a downloadable e-magazine.
- For a searchable list of the 2021 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Award winners, click here.
- Downloadable Android Report June 2021 digital edition featuring the RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards flick here.
For questions regarding the 2021 RBR50 Innovation Awards, please contact the editors Dan Kara or Steve Crowe
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media LLC is an integrated media company serving engineering, business, and investment professionals through more than 50 websites, five print publications, and many other technical and business events. Includes “WTWH Network” Android ReportAnd Collaborative robotics trends, And Robotics business reviewand online technical, commercial and investment news and information portals focused on robotics and smart systems. WTWH Media also produces leading robotics conferences, including robotics summit and exhibition, RoboBusiness, and the Robotics Engineering for Healthcare Forum, as well RoboBusiness Direct Webinar program.