New York–(work wireBrother Mobile Solutions and Brother International Corporation will showcase multichannel printing and labeling solutions designed to provide technology tools that serve retail customers when, where and how they need them. Join Brother at NRF booth 6246, January 16-18, at Javits Center in New York City.
The right technology at the right time
From apparel to groceries, health and beauty to department stores and beyond, NRF’s theme, “Accelerate,” emphasizes the need to build on solutions implemented during the pandemic that customers have grown to expect.
“Retailers must move quickly to meet customers wherever they are and deliver a seamless experience – whether that buyer’s journey is online, in-store, or a combination of the two. With today’s supply chain challenges, it’s important to collaborate with Partners who can efficiently support your operations, and thus your customers.
Highlights of the Brother 2021 NRF lineup:
- The right technology at the right time: Brother offers a comprehensive range of mobile, desktop, desktop and industrial label and printing solutions ideal for the entire retail operation – from a physical store to a corporate retail office and back office to the warehouse.
- the new! RuggedJet RJ-3200 Series Version: Brother Mobile Solutions will unveil the new series built on the performance and durability of the RuggedJet Series, adding new connectivity and usability features for faster, more reliable label printing on the go with less downtime.
- Omnichannel implementation for the evolving retail landscapeBrother’s labeling solutions provide a consistent customer experience across all consumer touch points, including online purchase, roadside pickup, and in-store pick-up or return.
- Queue Opening Technique in a Competitive Market: Labor shortage has caused a lot of trouble in retailing to customers. Brother will showcase mobile printing solutions that can help make retail employees as efficient as possible.
- Full picture solutions: Brother specialists will offer printing, scanning and labeling solutions that enable print-on-demand, rapid in-store ticketing, price cuts to BOPIS, shelf edge and return labeling, warehouse barcode printing and inventory label printing.
- Custom Integrations and Workflows: Brother provides customized solutions to suit every business need, with custom partnerships on offer, highlighting how franchisees simplify digital operations with a customized user interface and more.
Brother helps retailers bridge the gap between the online store experience and the in-store experience. Industry experts will be on hand to showcase the latest technology in barcode marking, flexible point of sale and receipt printing. They will also demonstrate how customized workflow solutions can enable seamless and secure document printing and scanning.
“The retail environment has changed in the past two years, and Brother remains integral to helping our retail partners thrive as customer demands continue to evolve,” says Adam Brandt, Senior Director of Sales, Commercial Machinery Division, Brother International. “Not only do we provide hardware to retail partners to ensure customers have a positive experience in-store, on the sidewalk and beyond, but we also provide customized solutions to ensure our partners thrive with solutions that truly solve a problem for their business versus a one-size-fits-some approach.”
Request a demo of the show location or learn more about what’s happening at booth number 6246.
For more information on Brother’s complete retail solutions, visit Brother International Corporation and Brother Mobile Solutions.
About Brother International Corporation
Brother International Corporation has built its reputation as a leading provider of home and business office products, home appliances to sewing and craft enthusiasts as well as industrial solutions that are revolutionizing the way we live and work. Brother International Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With global sales of over $6 billion, this global manufacturer started over 100 years ago. Bridgewater, New Jersey is Brother’s headquarters in the Americas. Brother has integrated sales, marketing, manufacturing, and research and development capabilities located in the United States. In addition to headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois, and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Mexico. For more information, visit www.brother.com.
About Brother Mobile Solutions
Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc. , a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, provides innovative mobile, desktop and industrial labeling solutions for the field workforce and mobile businesses. Brother International Corporation and its subsidiaries employ more than 1,100 people in the Americas. For more information about Brother Mobile Solutions and its products, call (800) 543-6144, or visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com.